CONCEPT, BASIC AND DETAIL ENGINEERING OF POWER GENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION PROJECTS
■ Power centralizing and distribution project at 13.8kV. Campo Xan, Perenco Guatemala.- Development of concept and basic engineering.
- Generation and distribution bus bars.
- Power distribution within central plant / Xan camp.
- Distribution network to well pads.
- Requirements for new generators (voltage, control, synchronism, switchgear, load-shedding).
- Control and operation philosophy.
- Installation of control systems (generation, busbars, distribution).
- Cost estimation.
■ Tarapoa power distribution phase II. Campo Tarapoa, Andes Petroleum Ecuador.- Development of basic engineering.
Detail engineering for the installation of a new 477kCMIL distribution network at 34,5kV. Between Tarapoa Central station and Dorinne Battery production station.- Scope of service facilities in Dorinne Battery and Tarapoa Power Plant.